IBM Certified Systems Expert - OS/2 Warp Server for e-business
This certification measures skills in planning, installing, configuring, using and supporting the OS/2 Warp Server environment. Candidates should possess the skills required to manage OS/2 Warp Server users, groups and shared resources and to apply the features of OS/2 Warp Server (file and print operations, adapter, protocol and TCP/IP services, advanced print services, and problem determination) in a customer environment. It is expected that the IBM Certified Systems Expert will be able to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Systems Expert - OS/2 Warp Server for e-business certification, candidates must pass 2 tests.
- OS/2 Warp 4 system management skills
- Basic Networking Fundamentals including LANS, LAN Adapters, Bridges, Routers ....
- Net work Protocols including:NetBIOS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Windows Networking fundamentals including the Windows Neighborhood concept
- Internet concepts
- Backup concepts
Core Requirement (2 Tests):
- Test 137: OS/2 Warp 4.0 Fundamentals
- Test 138: OS/2 Warp Server for e-business
Reprint Courtesy of International Business Machines Corporation, © 1999 International Business Machines Corporation