From OS2World.com Wiki
Driver to keep systems cooler by calling HLT compiled for OS/2 1.x. It is based on HLTDriver source code.
- Version 1.7:
- This update includes further cleanup.
- Version 1.6:
- It include some minor final tweaks.
- Version 1.5:
- BUGFIX: Version 1.3/1.4 causes GP Fault on OS/2 1.2!. Fixed by re adding Watcom compiler option -zu.
- Version 1.4:
- It reduces file size by 83% using more native API calls.
- Version 1.3
- It reduces file size and CPU requirements (Should run on 486DX4 upwards).
- Version 1.2
- It includes signal handling and error message.
- Version 1.1
- It omits the save / restore of any register before / after the "sti" "hlt" opcodes.
- Public Domain. Source code available