From OS2World.com Wiki
LogiCOMM is a terminal communications program written specifically for OS/2 by authors T. Blahovici and E. Zuck of Logistique LMM. The program has been designed to provide access to many commonly used telecommunications tasks.
- A 200 entry dialing library
- Dialing queues and automatic redial
- Telephone access code capabilities
- Keyboard macros
- Many common file transfer protocols, including:
- XMODEM 1K
- CompuServe QuickB protocol
- Background communications capabilities.
- The ability to run simultaneous communications sessions
- Extensive on-line help facility
- User-defined hot keys