P1170 - OS/2 Warp: Using and Customizing
- 2 Days
This course teaches you how to use the basic features of OS/2 Warp V3. You will work with objects in the Workplace shell and also learn to customize your desktop and system look. You will be taught the basic skills in providing "usage" support to the end user.
Additional code CP11700C.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Workplace Shell and Launchpad
- Explain the functions of key OS/2 Warp system files
- Manipulate objects on your desktop
- Manipulate windows on your desktop
- Use the online help
- Run applications on your system
- Print documents and manage print jobs
Technical professionals who will be providing support for workstations across the organization and who will assist in the installation of Warp and user applications on that system.
Before taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the basic hardware components of a workstation
- Have a basic understanding of computer concepts