Styler/2 is an user interface enhancer for OS/2 Warp 3 and 4. Both the aesthetics and the behavior of various OS/2 Presentation Manager windows and controls can be easily modified to meet your needs. You will be able to use bitmaps and shades as titlebar backgrounds, choose any bitmap (of appropriate size) for the window buttons and enable all dialog windows to use your favorite font.
If you want to see some examples of how Styler/2 can change your desktop, you may have a look at the following images:
Styler/2 Preferences notebook
A rolled window
various settings for the titlebar and the titlebar buttons.
other titlebar buttons
a folder with hidden titlebar
you can customize dialogs to use any font you like
Other features include:
- window rolling,
- titlebar hiding,
- overriding the default size and position of maximized windows,
- smooth horizontal movement of windows,
- snap windows to the desktop edges,
- moving a window by dragging its frame,
- pushing windows behind the other windows,
- selection of the entry field contents,
- facilitating clipboard operations via mouse and/or keyboard combinations in entry fields and command windows,
- mouse pointer hiding,
- mouse button double-click emulation,
- automatically moving the mouse pointer to the focus window.
- show drop down lists by pressing the left mouse button in the entry field.
- Binaries Version 1.7.4 / Binaries Version 1.7.5 (2006-02-12)
- Source Code Version 1.7.4
- GitHub Code Repository
- Open Source - GNU GPL V3