WC61 (WW) / WC610 (NA) - OS/2 Warp 4 Implementation
This course teaches you how to perform planning, installation, customization and support issues related to OS/2 Warp 4. This course is intended for the person responsible for installing and supporting the base (non-LAN) functions of an OS/2 Warp desktop system.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the key features of OS/2 Warp 4
- Plan a basic installation to address users requirements
- Install OS/2 Warp 4
- Customize the Desktop Interface
- Perform basic support functions
This course is intended for the individual who has no more than basic user skills with previous versions of OS/2, or only has experience with Windows, DOS or other non-OS/2 platforms and needs to understand how to implement OS/2 in their environment.
Before taking this course, you should be able to:
- Perform PC file functions
- Navigate a typical Graphical User Interface using a mouse
- Understand the functions of primary computer components
- Not Available