ZTreeBold - a text-mode file/directory manager for OS/2.
ZTBold has been developed as a native OS/2 alternative to the DOS product, XTreeGold, now that its owners have officially ceased further development and support. Many long time users of a PC became used to using XTreeGold in the days when DOS was the common OS. With XTreeGold having the disadvantages of being a DOS program. ZTreeBold was written by Kim Henkle to provide all the functionality that such users are accustomed to, while avoiding all the DOS imposed limitations.
- No 640K memory barrier...log an unlimited number of disks and files.
- Supports HPFS long file and directory names.
- Extended attributes are maintained during file operations.
- Allows use of any current or future archiving programs.
- Will produce a WPS Desktop Shadows using simple keystrokes; "S" and enter.
- Shareware, $35 for single user
- Author: Kim Henkle / Zedtek Inc.