From OS2World.com Wiki
Revision as of 22:05, 30 August 2017 by Ak120
CD2MP3 PM 1.14 is the fastest CD grabbing utility that will let you use any grabbing and encoding utility of your choice.
Here is a list of features:
- Fast, Small and Reliable.
- CDDB support to automatically get CD information, as well as ID3 tag support to store this information.
- "LFN support" for DOS encoders through smart renaming.
- Super Grab will launch a concurrent Encoding session while a Grabbing session is getting the next track. This can drammatically improve encoding time on Bus Mastered CD-ROM drives.
- Play preview allows to listen to a track before making your selection.
- Autodetection of CD-ROM Drive Letters.
- Comes with expandable support for Leech, Alfons, JCDread2, ToMPG, L3Enc 2.x and BladeEnc through a text configuration file. Works with Win32-OS/2 converted, as well as DOS, encoders and grabbers!
- Statistic information for CD Tracks and WAV Files available in Container's Detail View.
- Drag 'n Drop WAV container for encoding WAV files in batch.
- Autodeselecting and removeale of WAV files from the list after successful encoding.
- Support for a custom MP3 directory and a temporary CD-DA directory for the grabber.
Open source under the GNU GPL V2.