last updated at 05 Feb, 2005 01:25 (1 times)
Hi all, I am having a problem installing device driver pak 2.
Here are the details:
1. OS/2 warp 4
2. Downloaded Aaron Lawrences' fixpak 15 and ddfp2 hard drive install packages from hobbes
3. He updated both with csf 1.44
4. Both packages reside in separate folders in a root folder named updates.
4. Fixpak 15 installed without a hitch.
5. Attempting to do the same with the ddfp2 package and it tells me that there are no serviceable products.
Could someone be so kind as to give me a suggestion or two as to getting the driver pak installed. I hope this is enough info.