Author Topic: IBM Developer Connection  (Read 9279 times)

Neil Waldhauer

• View Profile
    • Blonde Guy
IBM Developer Connection
« on: May 25, 2013, 05:12:05 pm »
I have a large collection of OS/2 materials, but I no longer have space to keep them. While I don't mind tossing a lot of it, I wanted to know if anyone would like a copy of the IBM Developer Connection. I have 4 copies.

These are notebooks of CD-ROMS that IBM distributed to developers from 1996 to 1998 that have many products on them of potential interest to OS/2 enthusiasts.

Contact me if interested, and I'll work out how to ship to you. International is no problem. eBay may be involved if they make things easier. (for international customs, they do.) I am in California, USA.

The attachment is the content. Two copies are are member-only and two are member plus advanced.
Expert consulting for ArcaOS, OS/2 and eComStation
http://www.blondeguy.com

jnw

Re: IBM Developer Connection
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:43:20 pm »
Well, I am interested in Developer's Connection if shipping to Poland is not a problem...

Greetings - Jan Waliszewski

Martin Iturbide

• OS2World NewsMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Your Friend Wil Declares...
    • View Profile
    • Martin's Personal Blog
Re: IBM Developer Connection
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 02:32:54 am »
Hi Neil

I'm interested on that on one too. I will write you an email to know the conditions.

I'm also interested on OS/2 in foreign languages that I had never seen, like arabic, greek, thai or turkish (and maybe others).

I have some Warp Server 4 Trial CDs (I think spanish) to exchange if someone is interested.

Regards
Martin Iturbide
OS2World NewsMaster
... just share the dream.