Author Topic: Survey - technology and the Internet  (Read 5832 times)

Ian Manners

• Global Moderator
  • I am the computer, it is me.
    • View Profile
    • ComKal Networks Australia
Survey - technology and the Internet
« on: November 02, 2017, 04:26:00 pm »

The following is a link https://qeasttrial.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hVHWh8VetkWpP7 to an
online voluntary survey being conducted as part of a research project. We are trying to obtain as many responses as possible and I am asking for your help in accomplishing this. If you are interested in responding to this survey, and you are aged 50 or older, click on the link below. It will take you approximately 15-20 minutes. Your participation is completely voluntary and all of your answers will be kept confidential. I appreciate your time.

Technology & Aging

Next, I would like you to consider helping us disseminate the survey through your social networks. If you could do the following, we would
appreciate it:
 Post this on your Facebook wall
 Forward it to members of your social networks via email
 Post to listservs to which you belong
 Tweet it if you use Twitter.

Thanks so much for your help on our research project! If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please contact me (Shelia Cotten) at cotten at msu dot edu.   (Michigan State University)

Thank you in advance for your help with this study!

I now have no interest in the results of this survey :o)
This would have to rank as the worse worded survey I have see or participated in. It really needs at least an option for Not Relevant or to follow the likert scale  with responses scored along a range.

I have left the survey link here in case anyone is interested in it, though the quality of the survey is something I would expect from a first year university student, that thinks only their age group use and understand technology.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:04:13 am by Ian Manners »
Cheers
Ian B Manners