OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - General > Events

Advance Notice - OS/2 - eCS User Meeting Cologne 30.11.2013

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sigurd Fastenrath:
just one of them  8)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQ9EMrn4fE

jdeb:

--- Quote from: Sigurd Fastenrath on July 23, 2013, 09:47:39 am ---just one of them  8)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQ9EMrn4fE

--- End quote ---

That is very cool.

warp:
It is a great initiative Sigurd! I would like to join at the end of November.
Finally I enabled the network card of my laptop!

Sigurd Fastenrath:

--- Quote from: warp on July 31, 2013, 04:45:28 pm ---It is a great initiative Sigurd! I would like to join at the end of November.
Finally I enabled the network card of my laptop!

--- End quote ---

Danke - Thanks! The feedback is far better than expected, we are very delighted about this! And it seems that there will be at least one (or more :-) ) developer as well.

I might get the X230t ready to use with Touch and Pen as well, as Wim Brul thankworthy once again will take over the driver development!

And yes - we will show something really exciting and new (!) at the meeting there, most of the OS/2 or eCS users have never seen before on the this plattform! Something, that really might suprise people and opens new opportunities :-) (No, this is not a joke nor advertisement)

Stay tuned for more!

Sigurd Fastenrath:
Hi,

as time is getting closer we would like to know if and how many people plan to visit this event. So it would be great to have a noncommittal information from those who plan to come - thank you very much in advance!

What we will have there:

- X200T , X230T and Samung Serie 7 Slate will be shown and can be tested by attendes :-) -> eCS on modern hardware
- a Presentation will be held about Installing eCS via Cloning with DFSEE
- WebCam Support will be shown
- time to meet and greet other OS/2 Users
- fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version