Public Discussions > General Discussion

Probable website downtime

(1/3) > >>

Paul Smedley:
Hi All,

Just a heads up that my site will likely go down for approximately 2 weeks from February 16th, as I'm moving house, and our new house isn't heady yet, so we'll be off to a holiday house.  Whilst I'll have an internet connection, it's unlikely I'll be able to open port 80 to have the webserver running.

I'll try and get things back online ASAP. Any downloads hosted on dropbox will still be available in this time.

Cheers,

Paul

Dariusz Piatkowski:
Good luck with the move Paul...during our house build we almost had to do a similiar move because the builder ran late with the construction and the local (city) inspection was not completed...luckily they managed to pull through.

Paul Smedley:
Guys,

My website is currently down as we've moved out of our old house. I may be able to get things running from our rental house, depends if I can get access to the router or not :)

At this stage, downtime may extend as far as March 5th, I'll keep the forum updated on progress.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul Smedley:
Hi Guys,

--- Quote from: Paul Smedley on February 16, 2018, 04:37:48 am ---My website is currently down as we've moved out of our old house. I may be able to get things running from our rental house, depends if I can get access to the router or not :)

At this stage, downtime may extend as far as March 5th, I'll keep the forum updated on progress.

--- End quote ---

Latest is we won't be in the house until the 9th of March - *hopefully* ADSL will be provisioned before we move in...

Cheers,

Paul

Eugene Tucker:
Not your fault. Yo have to do what yo have to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version