OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Networking

Test build wpa_supplicant v2.7 - v2.10-devel

<< < (4/7) > >>

Andi B.:
If updated wpa_supplicant to the current code base in the official repository. This is not a release version but the current development state for the next official 2.10 build (v2.10-devel). I've tested this version with the latest XWLAN and also with the included QT gui frontend.

https://bitbucket.org/Andi_B/os-2-wpa_supplicant/downloads/

Please don't share direct links to the full filename but to the directory above.

Holger Schuett:
Hi Andi,
tested here starting the supplicant by .conf file (which is the usual way for me to do). Works well without any apparent problems. The wpa_gui works too. I will test using xwlan too and post the results here.

Thank you for all your efforts

Holger

Holger Schuett:
Hi Andi,

works well with xwlan (widget) too, the connection seems to be more stable than before.

Holger

Andi B.:
Thanks for testing and reporting. I don't see any problem here too with the new build. But I didn't test all the improvements and extensions which are made upstreams. This build does have a few more compile options enabled. But I guess these are only relevant for people who have newer drivers with more features then we do.

Doug Bissett:
I gave it a quick try, last night (too late to report). The Supplicant seems to work well. XWLAN still gives me trouble, but it is usable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version