Author Topic: Just purchased ArcaOS...  (Read 4922 times)

jhong

Just purchased ArcaOS...
« on: August 22, 2018, 02:17:51 am »
I was an OS/2 Warp Connect user from 1995-1999. Wanted to see how its keeping up because of the sale they have on at the moment. One thing I've noticed, on the invoice when you go to click and download associated downloads, most of them just lead to an error. Is that normal? I was able to download the bootable stick image, os/2 kernal, arcaos iso image, and the ibm lan update. But the other files are just coming up with an error. Has anyone else recently purchased ArcaOS?

The error comes up as "Download processing failed: 1. Error code #269" in case anyone wanted to know.

Doug Bissett

• View Profile
Re: Just purchased ArcaOS...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:55:51 am »
Apparently, there was a problem. It should be fixed now. If not, contact them, and ask about the problem.

jhong

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:39:44 am »
I just tried it again, still no luck so I sent them a message.

Sigurd Fastenrath

• OS/2 Versus Hardware - Maximum Warp!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 12:38:50 pm »
Same error here, today, except of the USB iso files, else can not be downloaded (ACPI, AHCI etc.)

Matt Walsh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 04:02:45 pm »
 :D  I think the issue is that those drivers are now in the 5.0.3 iso, so not needed separately.
Matt

Dave Yeo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 04:25:51 pm »
:D  I think the issue is that those drivers are now in the 5.0.3 iso, so not needed separately.
Matt

Lots of people don't want to reinstall for a minor upgrade when they can just upgrade the drivers, so I doubt that is the issue. More likely they're still having problems with their server.

Doug Bissett

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 08:02:04 pm »
It is fixed. If you still have a problem, clear your browser cache, and try again. You may have a bad page cached.