OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Mail-News

Security fixes for Mozilla

<< < (3/8) > >>

Dave Yeo:

--- Quote from: Dariusz Piatkowski on April 19, 2019, 02:55:21 am ---Well, a re-boot later (probably should have done that to start off with, just to be sure) the browser does come up, but traps on the very last steps of loading any sites (tried several, including this forum).

Dave, I want to say this is very similar to something we hit when you built the AMD PhenomII version...does that ring any bells for you?

--- End quote ---

Had a similar trp, reproducible on certain sites, with the SUa1 builds, now fixed for SUa2.

Dave Yeo:
As some have noticed, I've uploaded the SUa2 builds, both i686 and Pentium-m builds of Firefox (nightly), SeaMonkey and Thunderbird, all on my Bitbucket pages.
Fixed the crash that some web pages triggered. Fixed loading the Amtrak web site.
Added a bunch of security certificates and pins, bring it to the same level as the last release of 52ESR, this meant re-adding the NSS and NSPR libraries as updating the RPMs broke Firefox 38 etc.
Due to this there is also a new release of mozturbo which also includes a script to mark the DLLs and create program objects, thanks to André Heldoorn for the script. Also some icons, thanks to David Graser. The icons have to be associated manually for now.

Pete:
Hi Dave

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on June 05, 2019, 04:49:16 am ---As some have noticed, I've uploaded the SUa2 builds, both i686 and Pentium-m builds of Firefox (nightly), SeaMonkey and Thunderbird, all on my Bitbucket pages.

--- End quote ---

All I see at https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mozilla-os2/downloads/ are firefox and ffmpeg packages. Am I looking at the correct url?

Regards

Pete

Dave Yeo:
https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mozilla-os2/downloads/firefox-45.9.0.en-US.os2-Pentium-m-SUa2.zip They're packaged as Firefox but have the nightly theme.

Eugene Tucker:
Is the Mozturbo new version released yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version