OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Internet

Seamonkey Calendar - google CalDAV 'Modification failed'

(1/2) > >>

Andi B.:
I'm trying to synchronize my Seamonkey Calendar with google. Fetching entries works but I can not create a new event and synchronize to google.

I know how to setup and it works for me with SM running under Windoze. But can't get it to work with our OS/2 builds.

Has anyone ever successfully installed google calendar CalDAV synchronization? Any hints?

Dave Yeo:
Wonder if something changed at Google. What version of Provider for Google Calendar is installed on the Windows version of SeaMonkey?

Andy Willis:
I was just able to create and sync a calendar entry successfully from Seamonkey calendar to google calendar.

Andi B.:

--- Quote from: Andy Willis on April 16, 2019, 04:42:34 am ---I was just able to create and sync a calendar entry successfully from Seamonkey calendar to google calendar.

--- End quote ---

Thanks that's the information I wanted to hear. So basically it works with our SM. I now have to find why it's not working for me. For Win I use Provider für Google Kalender 0.25. I think I use the same with my OS/2 boxes but have to check at evening. Andy, what version do you use?

Dave Yeo:
0.25 shouldn't work. From Provider for Google Calendar 3.3 (SM 2.49)

--- Quote ---NOTE FOR 0.31 AND 0.25 USERS
After a previous announcement, Google has shut down the v1 API on November 17th, 2014. Version 0.32 and 0.25 have been using this API. As a result, those versions will no longer work and you MUST upgrade to 1.0.x to continue using the Provider for Google Calendar.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version