OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Setup & Installation

Arca Noae Package Manager version 1.0.4 Issues

(1/2) > >>

Ben:
Hello, everyone.

I have been running ANPM 1.0.2 without any issues for a while now.

I recently installed version 1.0.4; the installing went smoothly, yet when I attempted to run it I received a pop-up window with the following error, (this from the error.log):

Line 15 of Init in yumie.VRM:
+++     Call rwIniLoadFuncs;
*** Error 43 Routine not found
Line 47 of Main in yumie.VRM:
+++   Call Init;

Any ideas as to what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Alex Taylor:
You need to make sure RWINI.DLL is installed.  It should be included in the ANPM 1.0.4 install package (and really should have been selected by default if it wasn't detected).

Ben:
OK.

Any idea where I can find RWINI.DLL ? 

Hobbes shows nothing and an Internet search shows that file, but it is associated with Windows not OS/2.

Eugene Tucker:
Try uninstalling it from Warpin reboot and then reinstall.

Pete:
Hi Ben

Using WPIView I see that RWINI.DLL is included in the anpm_1_0_4.exe installation package.

I suggest either reinstalling anpm1.0.4 and checking that support files are selected.

If that fails simply use WPIView to extract the missing file(s) - WPIView is available here ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/vxapps/wpiview/wpiview110.wpi or in zip package ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/vxapps/wpiview/wpiview110.zip

Looks like I might have to install this anpm update by using WPIView as, for whatever reason, anpm1.0.4.exe "Cannot open log file "M:\var\log\warpin.log" for writing."

I have this in my config.sys file:
   SET LOGFILES=J:\var\log
so looks like Warpin ignores that config.sys setting...

It does - there is a setting for the log file location in the Warpin Preferences which has now been corrected.

Now no problem installing and running anpm1.0.4 - the RWINI.DLL file is unpacked into \sys\dll.

Regards

Pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version