OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Multimedia

SYBA USB Stereo Sound Adapter: Good or bad?

<< < (5/5)

David Graser:

--- Quote from: ivan on June 02, 2019, 01:14:35 am ---Thanks Lars and I hope you have a good time on your new venture, also thanks for all your help.

--- End quote ---
Best wishes on all future endeavors Lars.

Fahrvenugen:
Lars,

I do want to thank you for all your work on OS/2 over the years.  I've got a bunch of cheap USB-Audio adapters that I picked up for around $1 each, based on the CM108 chipset.  I was happy to find that it works well with your USB driver.

My only complaint about it is that its record channel is only mono, but that's a limitation of the hardware and has nothing to do with your driver.  I actually found that - when recording from it in mono I got better results then when I tried similar tests under Windows (which gives the occasional choppiness).  Playback to the USB dongle works well, overall I'm very impressed.

Best!

OS4User:

--- Quote from: Lars on June 01, 2019, 10:06:56 pm ---Which will likely coincede with the end of OS/2 for me.

--- End quote ---

Hi Lars,
Thank you for your efforts! I really hope that you will stay with OS/2 no matter what.

rbri:

--- Quote from: Lars on June 01, 2019, 10:06:56 pm ---No time, no HW, no interest. And for the next 2 years (likely starting end of this year) I will be somewhere else. Which will likely coincede with the end of OS/2 for me.

--- End quote ---

Hi Lars, many, many thanks for all the hard work during the last years. Enjoy whatever you plan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version