OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - General > Marketplace

Warp Server - NOS Free

<< < (3/4) > >>

Neil Waldhauer:
I trying to find a home for 1000 Kg OS/2 books and magazines. Do you want them? Enough to pay shipping? USA Media mail is fairly cheap inside the country.

Tom:

--- Quote from: Neil Waldhauer on September 25, 2019, 03:47:39 pm ---I trying to find a home for 1000 Kg OS/2 books and magazines. Do you want them? Enough to pay shipping? USA Media mail is fairly cheap inside the country.

--- End quote ---

Do you only want to get rid of that as one lot? Is there a list of what is available?

Mathias:
; ) Neil, I'd love to say yes, but two things keep me from waving my arms shouting "HERE HERE" :>

First, shipping a ton of books from US to DE would be fairly expensive, I suppose.. hehe
And most importantly, second: I lack space to store them appropriately. Currently I already have trouble to somehow store my computer collection, hardware storage for spare parts and documentation for eight several machines (from small to large), and still live here. - I need more space for my hobbies.. ; ]

But how about Martin's collection? Maybe he's still short of some nice books out of your collection! (Yep, a list would be nice.. but who could possibly file such an ammount of books into a list.. :})

Tom:

--- Quote from: Neil Waldhauer on September 25, 2019, 03:47:39 pm ---I trying to find a home for 1000 Kg OS/2 books and magazines. Do you want them? Enough to pay shipping? USA Media mail is fairly cheap inside the country.

--- End quote ---

And maybe Roderick has use for (part of) that for the eBay auctions from os2voice?

xynixme:
Then there may be no need to ship items to Roderick (and perhaps back), if the items are sold conditionally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version