OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - General > Marketplace

OS/2 items for sale on Ebay

(1/1)

Roderick Klein:
Over the next couple of days I will be adding more items.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/os2voice

Includes Denim team OS/2 jacket.

Microsoft OS/2 1.3 OEM version from Olivetti.

All income from the sales are send to BWW to support the development of the new QT port.

Roderick Klein
President OS/2 VOICE

Martin Iturbide:
Hi.

Nice stuff, the Team OS/2 denim jacket looks good.  The "IBM OS/2 2.1 car window ice scraper" is new to me, I never saw one of those.

Roderick, before it is gone, can you please take a picture of the back of the box of Olivetti MS OS/2 1.3 ? I want it for the OS2World gallery.

Regards

Roderick Klein:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on August 13, 2019, 05:49:53 pm ---Hi.

Nice stuff, the Team OS/2 denim jacket looks good.  The "IBM OS/2 2.1 car window ice scraper" is new to me, I never saw one of those.

Roderick, before it is gone, can you please take a picture of the back of the box of Olivetti MS OS/2 1.3 ? I want it for the OS2World gallery.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Thanks Martin! Well the front and the back of the package are the same...

As in no text or description on the other side of the box.

Roderick

Martin Iturbide:
Hi

I don't know much of this things, but I think "Microsoft OS/2 1.3 Olivetti OEM version" is a very nice collectible. I think it is very hard to find these customized older version of OS/2, even if the software is useless today, I think it is great for a collection.

Don't loose your chance, specially if you are in Europe, and if your wife (or significant other) let you have all these stuff in the house   ;D

Regards

Roderick Klein:
The OS/2 classic games was sold and shipped today. I am adding more software. I have renewed some of offerings as they had expired. HOPKINS FBI online just added.

The team OS/2 jacket is now set at 30 Euro's instead of 60.

Roderick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version