OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Timidity MCD install (Minstaller).

<< < (9/9)

mauro:

--- Quote from: Alex Taylor on December 15, 2019, 09:47:50 pm ---Well, here is the release candidate.  I haven't been able to test it as much as I'd have liked, but I figure I might as well set it loose. 

If nobody reports any problems with this build and WPI, I'll release it to Hobbes (etc) in a few days.
http://altsan.org/programming/ports/timidity_player_2132_os2_r3.wpi

--- End quote ---

Hi Alex, works fine in my OS2 Warp 4.51 virtualboxlized . Player autoplay is by default as it should be, and the checkbox status correctly works as left (if changed) for next session.
Still not possible associating .MID to TiMidity as default opening application (as talked in other posts), but guess this is a different handling.
Thank you

Lars:
I can also confirm that timidity.exe works for me.

You can still associate "timidity.exe" with MIDI files. The only problem is that it won't play on a double click but instead you have to invoke it via the MIDI file's context menu.

mauro:

--- Quote from: Lars on December 22, 2019, 09:02:31 am ---I can also confirm that timidity.exe works for me.

You can still associate "timidity.exe" with MIDI files. The only problem is that it won't play on a double click but instead you have to invoke it via the MIDI file's context menu.

--- End quote ---

Hi Lars, yes I actually do so. I hoped to make Timidity (no matter if Player or text mode) the default application for clicking a midi file icon, but I learned that this is a hard task due to a very protective MMOS2 handling configuration

R.M. Klippstein:
Looks good here also, Thanks Alex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version