Author Topic: ebay Stuff  (Read 21255 times)

Martin Iturbide

• OS2World NewsMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 121
  • Your Friend Wil Declares...
    • View Profile
    • Martin's Personal Blog
Re: ebay Stuff
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2021, 11:16:19 pm »
Martin Iturbide
OS2World NewsMaster
... just share the dream.

Kim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2021, 02:09:12 pm »
Always fun to see what's on sale of OS2 stuff on eBay and while I didn't really collected any OS2 related stuff I do still have a few things left which I consider putting up for sale at eBay just allow a fair chance to get it. Got some old unused t-shirts, IBM Pink Panther wrist watch, etc. Remember 15 years when I put up a big ass OS2 flag on eBay which sold for far more than I ever expected.

But, in general the retro tech prices has gone up over the last couple of years and special during last year; guess that people needs to have small projects when society in general is locked down  :) While I don't collect OS2, I've been over the last year more into Dragon 32/64, TRS-80, C64, C128, A1000 and A500 including that I've also fixed up some of my old Thinkpad X system.

Martin Iturbide

• OS2World NewsMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 121
  • Your Friend Wil Declares...
    • View Profile
    • Martin's Personal Blog
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 05:50:52 pm »
Hi Kim

If you need some space and you want to some of your OS/2 stuff to get a home, go ahead an put it on ebay.

I usually want everything  ;D but I don't want more stuff at home. I have enough with some OS/2 Boxes and my Def Leppard collection. I want to collect digital things now, so it does not take more space  ;D ;D

Regards
Martin Iturbide
OS2World NewsMaster
... just share the dream.