OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Multimedia

Updated Uniaud32 build

<< < (138/209) > >>

Eugene Tucker:
Thank yo very much for the suggestion Dave.

Eugene Tucker:
Well there is a new drop from the 23rd on Netlabs and the performance is much much improved. Still some little hangs when opening certain folders and a still s slight hang when the folder makes a sound. But it is much more usable now. I will comment further as I run into things. but this is looking much better.

Martin Iturbide:

--- Quote from: Eugene Tucker on October 24, 2021, 08:07:39 pm ---Well there is a new drop from the 23rd on Netlabs and the performance is much much improved. Still some little hangs when opening certain folders and a still s slight hang when the folder makes a sound. But it is much more usable now. I will comment further as I run into things. but this is looking much better.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the heads up.
FYI, Here it is the link: ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/Uniaud-20211023.exe

Regards

Paul Smedley:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on October 24, 2021, 09:35:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Eugene Tucker on October 24, 2021, 08:07:39 pm ---Well there is a new drop from the 23rd on Netlabs and the performance is much much improved. Still some little hangs when opening certain folders and a still s slight hang when the folder makes a sound. But it is much more usable now. I will comment further as I run into things. but this is looking much better.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the heads up.

Regards

--- End quote ---

FWIW - this is built from the same code of my last 5.14.x release - there is something about the way David A does the builds that makes a difference...

Olafur Gunnlaugsson:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on October 24, 2021, 09:35:35 pm ---Thanks for the heads up.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Is there a parsing bug in the forum software? The link shows up correctly as
ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/Uniaud-20211023.exe
However the actual link is ftp//ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/Uniaud-20211023.exe i.e., the : is dropped

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version