Author Topic: ClamAV-GUI.  (Read 3513 times)

Remy

• View Profile
ClamAV-GUI.
« on: May 10, 2020, 09:24:59 pm »
Working on next AVxCAT v2, I used VLC for tests and found some interaction with my ClamAV-GUI  build making some rxu functions not responding until VLC is down !

ClamAV-GUI update was since this finding, my highest priority.
To prevent this, I switched to use as default dll, rxutilex (rxu left as second option - available dll is automatically selected). With rxutilex, it works better and free of VLC interaction (rux.dll)

I suggest to migrate to ClamAV-GUI 3.6.3 and install rxutilex...;dll for those not having it (base installed under ArcaOS)
This build has many changes.... 

Best regards
Rémy   

PS: If you install  the widget (be improvement), dont forget to add the option to detect firewall is up or not (tested with IJFW)
e.g. paramters for ClamAV WG (daemon)
       clamavgui_path  beepon  clamav_virdb_path  maxday_noDBupdt  1   << 1 to check firewall up/down 

Some screen capture about widget and its dialog panel when [enter] on the widget icon.
And a second view about the older clamavm (scheduler for clamav-gui) after code change and already at alpha stage.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:05:24 pm by Remy »

Remy

• View Profile
Re: ClamAV-GUI.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 11:38:00 pm »
more screen capture

Remy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 03:37:18 am »
Updt: For those having got (in rare cases) a corrupted conf file after adding exclude files, this version will correct this and adds a backup before update (was missing under add exclude), backup can be restored from the menu option.
Upgrading to this update is recommended, better than previous one :D 

Remy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 04:37:28 pm »
Minor update 3.6.3.1
- updated plugin for thunderbird 45.8
- updated dlls