OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Multimedia

Use of webcam

<< < (2/35) > >>

Remy:

--- Quote from: Wim Brul on May 20, 2020, 02:57:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Remy on May 20, 2020, 09:21:17 am ---
--- Quote from: ivan on May 20, 2020, 02:47:07 am ---Hi Remy,

Go to https://home.hccnet.nl/w.m.brul/usbvideo/index.html and select your webcam, or equivalent, then select the necessary program.

Not sure about sound as I don't have it on my main computer.

--- End quote ---

Hi Ivan,

I already was there but nothing works.
My system is SMP  -   USBEHCD.SYS  (ArcaOS latest level)
The  webcam is a 720p 30fps - defined as USBECD.SYS /D:046D:0825:0010

Regards
Rémy

--- End quote ---

Hi Remy,

The URL given by Ivan points to my "USB Webcam Tests" web page, which is beta test software, not to be used anymore.
So remove the usbecd.sys line you added in config.sys for your webcam and use my "UVC Microscope Viewer" instead.

Regards, Wim.

--- End quote ---

Changed and test failes.
also fails with parm   /d046D:0825:0010

Wim Brul:
The program gets this FF14 error when it tries to allocate resources for isochronous transfers.
Like Lars already said: isochronous transfers are not yet supported by the ArcaOS 12.x USB drivers.
Try and use the ArcaOS 11.17 drivers instead. Or use the latest Lars Erdmann USB driver set.

Remy:

--- Quote from: Wim Brul on May 20, 2020, 05:24:20 pm ---The program gets this FF14 error when it tries to allocate resources for isochronous transfers.
Like Lars already said: isochronous transfers are not yet supported by the ArcaOS 12.x USB drivers.
Try and use the ArcaOS 11.17 drivers instead. Or use the latest Lars Erdmann USB driver set.

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks i'll give it a try

Remy:
Hi Lars,

When will (32-bit) ArcaOS Drivers support isochronous transfers ?
In current periods with pandemic etc.... web conference and use of a webcam is more and more important.

Best regards
Rémy

Lars:
Don't know. I neither work for nor work with ArcaNoae.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version