Author Topic: Borland C++ looking for a home  (Read 6077 times)

Eric Erickson

• View Profile
Borland C++ looking for a home
« on: July 01, 2020, 09:17:28 pm »
All,

As I continue to unpack stuff after our move in 2018, I found 2 sets of Borland C++. These are the full boxed sets, I have one V1.5 and one V2.0. The V2.0 has never been opened, it still has the shrink wrap on the box.

These are available to anyone for the cost of the shipping. Note these are pretty heavy as they contain all the manuals and software. I can't guarantee that the diskettes are still good, but they should be.

Any interest just PM me and we can work out the costs.

If there are no takers by Month End (July) they will end up in our local dump.

Cheers,

Eric

Dave Yeo

• View Profile
Re: Borland C++ looking for a home
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:39:51 am »
Where abouts are you located?

Mathias

• using ArcaOS
    • View Profile
    • IRC
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 10:11:46 am »
Yes, your location would be interesting. : )
These dev packs should not be dumped. :o - Especially the one that's still wrapped.

Please consider donating them for QT development. (You might want to ask Roderick Klein.)

Roderick Klein

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 10:15:23 pm »
All,

As I continue to unpack stuff after our move in 2018, I found 2 sets of Borland C++. These are the full boxed sets, I have one V1.5 and one V2.0. The V2.0 has never been opened, it still has the shrink wrap on the box.

These are available to anyone for the cost of the shipping. Note these are pretty heavy as they contain all the manuals and software. I can't guarantee that the diskettes are still good, but they should be.

Cheers,

Eric

Where do you live ? I live in the Netherlands. Are these all diskettes versions of also CD ROM version ?
I think 2.0 has a CD ROM. How much would it cost to ship it to the Netherlands ?
I would sell it for OS/2 VOICE open source development.

Thank you,

Roderick Klein

Eric Erickson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 09:10:24 pm »
All,

Cheers,

Eric

Where do you live ? I live in the Netherlands. Are these all diskettes versions of also CD ROM version ?
I think 2.0 has a CD ROM. How much would it cost to ship it to the Netherlands ?
I would sell it for OS/2 VOICE open source development.

Thank you,

Roderick Klein
Roderick,

the 2.0 has gone to a good home, the 1.5 is still available and I actually found all the diskettes. I'm on the east coast of the US is their any interest in the 1.5 version? I can find out the shipping price if so.

Cheers,