OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Web applications

FF 45.x and resulting broken sites

<< < (6/6)

mauro:
tried all as suggested, same issue.  But it does not matter, this is just the "alpha" virtual machine where I perform all my experiments at an initial state, the "beta" and the "official" ones do not suffer of such oddity, don't understand why.
For sure, it has not been influenced by these tests about the threads limit or no-swap mode, as I had restored a 2-months-ago snapshot of this machine and it already shows such issue.
Never mind, thank you

mauro:

--- Quote from: roberto on September 24, 2020, 07:09:57 pm ---
And you have to install Pmunimix and run it.
saludos

--- End quote ---

downloaded Pmunimix installer and run its executable icon, it just shows properties, no file execution

Dariusz Piatkowski:
Hi mauro,

--- Quote from: mauro on September 25, 2020, 08:36:16 am ---downloaded Pmunimix installer and run its executable icon, it just shows properties, no file execution

--- End quote ---

run it from command line, most likely you are missing a required DLL, in that case you should see something along those lines about THAT specific missing DLL

mauro:
right:  "The system cannot find the file UNIAUD."  Means I'm running audio device with a different driver, actually I have audio play in this virtual machine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version