Author Topic: Lotus 123 - macro to re-order worksheet columns...?  (Read 2458 times)

Dariusz Piatkowski

• View Profile
Lotus 123 - macro to re-order worksheet columns...?
« on: January 15, 2021, 09:55:53 pm »
Alright...this is not a "OS/2 and application" type of a question, rather Lotus 123 specific inquiry and I'm posting it here in hopes that someone knows Lotus 123 well enough to answer it for me (on-line searches did not produce an answer so far). Most of what I found was on the topic of actual Marco functions, but unless you know what to look for it's hard to figure out where to even start.

OK, so how about this "new tech meets old tech" scenario: I have some vehicle data logs 2020 Subaru STI in CVS format. I need to pull that into 123 (which works just fine). However, the ordering of the columns is not to my liking, which means I manually shift stuff around, we are talking buckets and buckets of data here, so yeah, it's a little sllooooowwww! lol

I am therefore wondering if it's possible in Lotus 123 to write a marco which will basically re-order the existing worksheet columns to suit my needs? The goal here is to avoid the manual shifting of the columns of data.

Thanks!