WebSite Information > Comments, Suggestions & Questions

SIO2K Ray Gwinn

<< < (4/9) > >>

Lars:

--- Quote from: Robin Karel Popper on January 26, 2021, 07:24:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lars on January 25, 2021, 09:30:01 pm ---...or to change the code to remove the license check ...

--- End quote ---

My colleague and I have been trying unsuccessfully for 2 years :-( Ray spent more time securing the license than his own functionality :-(

--- End quote ---
Of course it needs access to the code. But I thought Ray had agreed to that.

bazmyslik:

--- Quote from: Pete on January 26, 2021, 09:42:36 pm ---Hi Robin

I think the version included with eComStation 1.1/1.2 was registered to eComStation (or Serenity Systems). Not sure if it will work on non-eCS systems but have attached it for you to try.

Regards

Pete

--- End quote ---

I have all versions of eCS and of course I also tried this version of SIO2K from 1.2, but it is combed and does not work with VModem :-(

Dave Yeo:

--- Quote from: Lars on January 26, 2021, 11:39:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lars on January 25, 2021, 09:30:01 pm ---...or to change the code to remove the license check ...

--- End quote ---

My colleague and I have been trying unsuccessfully for 2 years :-( Ray spent more time securing the license than his own functionality :-(

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

IIRC, the problem was that Ray can't get downstairs to the basement or such anymore and was looking for someone local to help to get the source from storage or similar.

bazmyslik:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on January 27, 2021, 02:16:35 am ---
--- Quote from: Lars on January 26, 2021, 11:39:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I can understand that. I'm 71 and I also have problems remembering where I have it :-) In its place I would search and certainly find at least one registered version and add to those interested. There won't be many of them, I would say less than 10 :-)
IIRC, the problem was that Ray can't get downstairs to the basement or such anymore and was looking for someone local to help to get the source from storage or similar.

David Graser:
I may have a registered copy of sio160d.  Not sure.  If anything, the trial version may be later than what some users have.  I am not sure if a key is required or his version is mailed working version.

I have uploaded the zip.

Just found a later version 2.  This may be the registered version.  Having never seen this version anywhere except in my archives, I believe this version may be the real McCoy, the registered updated version.   Version two had some major enhancements over 1.6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version