WebSite Information > Article Discussions

Run IBM OS/2 on Android using Limbo PC Emulator

<< < (3/7) > >>

Dave Yeo:
Quickly looking, it seems the networking consisted of stubs so it would compile and seem to work without working.
kLIBC has improved a lot since this port and the porter was obviously used to EMX so may have missed things. Ideally things just work.
I'm having problems just displaying the gitlab page, probably going to have to clone the git tree on Linux, it looks big.

ivan:
Hi Dave,

For me moving over to multi core processors with built in graphics resulted in a total system lockup, big reset button time.  After the fifth lockup I resurrected one of my old comps and it ran on there with no problems as it had before.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Ibrahim Hakeem:
Sorry to bump the thread, I just wanted to find out if there have been any potential updates on this front?

Dave Yeo:
Not really, the build requirements don't currently exist on our platform, namely Ninja, which works sorta like make.
It's also 1.4 GB's of source.

Ibrahim Hakeem:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on April 26, 2021, 04:13:04 pm ---Not really, the build requirements don't currently exist on our platform, namely Ninja, which works sorta like make.
It's also 1.4 GB's of source.

--- End quote ---

Ah shucks, it did seem too good to be easily possible honestly. Thanks for looking into it anyway, perhaps we'll get a new native x86 emulator in the future... 'til then it's back to Virtualbox  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version