OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Utilities

CURL 7.75.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

roberto:
Tom, all ok. Thanks

roberto:
It caught my attention because it worked for me in one team and not in another. They both had the language SET LANG = es_ES_EURO in confyg.sys. The difference was that the laptop had in the local configuration, in Cuntry Pallete, a second language en-US, I think that It did not fail for this.

Tom:
If you want to read more, look here:

https://github.com/bitwiseworks/pthread-os2/issues/11

That is where my limited knowledge comes from.

--- Quote from: roberto on April 28, 2021, 08:59:39 pm ---It caught my attention because it worked for me in one team and not in another. They both had the language SET LANG = es_ES_EURO in confyg.sys. The difference was that the laptop had in the local configuration, in Cuntry Pallete, a second language en-US, I think that It did not fail for this.

--- End quote ---

roberto:

--- Quote from: Tom on April 28, 2021, 11:55:41 pm ---That is where my limited knowledge comes from.

--- End quote ---
You have good knowledge.

--- Quote from: roberto on April 28, 2021, 08:59:39 pm ---... en-US, I think that It did not fail for this....

--- End quote ---
This does not work, I have verified it by returning to a previous version and that is not it.
But another nonsense has occurred to me. I have to try it.

Tom:

--- Quote from: roberto on April 29, 2021, 11:52:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: roberto on April 28, 2021, 08:59:39 pm ---... en-US, I think that It did not fail for this....

--- End quote ---
This does not work, I have verified it by returning to a previous version and that is not it.
But another nonsense has occurred to me. I have to try it.

--- End quote ---

The libc panic that you showed occurs when using pthread 0.2.3-1 in combination with a non-US locale.
It does not  happen when using pthread 0.2.2-1 or the fixed version 0.2.4-1.

Which version are you using? Use yum list pthread to find out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version