OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Update of ScummVM possible?

(1/9) > >>

Sigurd Fastenrath:
Is there a possibility to update "our" ScummVM for OS/2 Version from 1.9 to the upcoming 2.3 Version? And if, in wixh wich way can I help, if at all? Thanks in advance!

Paul Smedley:
HI Sigurd,

--- Quote from: Sigurd Fastenrath on April 25, 2021, 10:41:26 am ---Is there a possibility to update "our" ScummVM for OS/2 Version from 1.9 to the upcoming 2.3 Version? And if, in wixh wich way can I help, if at all? Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

I can surely take a look. They used to mail me when a new release was coming, but stopped at some point.

Meanwhile... https://smedley.id.au/tmp/scummvm-2.1.0-os2.zip is from a while ago, and is probably untested....

Cheers,

Paul

Martin Iturbide:
Thanks Paul.

I also took a little time to update the page of the OS2World Gaming Site.

Regards

Sigurd Fastenrath:
Thanks, Paul!

I can confirm, 2.1 is working with ArcaNoae 5.06 once I downloaded SDL2 from Hobbes and copied the extracted dlls to the OS2/DLL directory.

A AN Package Manager search for SDL2 did show no result.

There is an SDL Package available with  AN Package Manager but that leads not to a starting ScummVM.

- Is it possible to bundle the SDL2 DLLs with ScummVM?

One regression:

- I can not change the ScummVM Theme. The themes are included with the "other" Versions (like Windows) but unfortunately not as a separate file nor addon. The seem to be included in the .exe file (?). Is it possible to add the Themes (like modern) in the OS/2 Version as well (as with 1.9 i.e.)? The Standard Scheme does really look not very flattering.

Thanks again!!

Sigurd

Dave Yeo:
SDL2 should be available in netlabs-exp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version