OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Update of ScummVM possible?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Martin Iturbide:
Hi

I tried Fly of the Amazon Queen. Sound works, music and voice audio (talkie version). Alt+Enter works for full screen.
For the moment I have the issue that on full screen mode, or if I increase the size of the window, the mouse works bad, it make little jumps (skips spaces).

Regards

Paul Smedley:
Building 2.2.0 now, will try investigate the theme issues...

Paul Smedley:

--- Quote from: Paul Smedley on May 01, 2021, 03:03:39 am ---Building 2.2.0 now, will try investigate the theme issues...

--- End quote ---

2.2.0 doesn't start with Digi's SDL2: {0}[u:\dev\scummvm-2.2.0\scummvm-2.2.0-os2] scummvm.exe
Could not initialize SDL: SDL not built with joystick support!

Dave Yeo:
Configure option?
It does bring up something I was wondering, namely how hard to add joystick support to SDL? Seems we can read the USB joystick, but it would have to be massaged into the right format.

Paul Smedley:
Hi Dave,

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on May 01, 2021, 08:50:04 am ---Configure option?
It does bring up something I was wondering, namely how hard to add joystick support to SDL? Seems we can read the USB joystick, but it would have to be massaged into the right format.

--- End quote ---

I couldn't see a configure option to disable joystick support. Pretty sure sdl 1.2 had support - maybe I'll look at adding that support into Digi's SDL2  port

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version