Author Topic: Warpstock 2021 - Call for presentations  (Read 4065 times)

Neil Waldhauer

• View Profile
    • Blonde Guy
Warpstock 2021 - Call for presentations
« on: August 07, 2021, 03:29:09 pm »
I am writing to invite you to present at Warpstock 2021. Presentations can be live from your location or you can submit a video and take questions from the audience.

If you are willing to prepare a presentation for Warpstock 2021, please let me know as soon as possible by writing to presenters@warpstock.org. Your presentation will help us make Warpstock 2021 a success.

I will want a presentation title, a short description to put on the website. If this is the first time presenting at Warpstock, I will also want a one-paragraph bio.

Your live input can come to us via most of the popular streaming services (Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.). Please let us know in advance so that we may be prepared to receive your broadcast.

Your pre-recorded sessions may be in any the following formats: .mp4, .ts, .mov, .flv, .mkv, .avi, .gif, .webm.

Slides are not required, but if you use them, please send us your session slides in PDF or OpenOffice Impress format.

Be prepared for a brief (15-20 minute) technical run-through 7-10 days before the event, at an agreed upon time and date. (You do not need to have your slides prepared for the run-through.)
Expert consulting for ArcaOS, OS/2 and eComStation
http://www.blondeguy.com