OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Hardware

Using a Corsair K70 Keyboard on a KVM under ArcaOS

<< < (3/4) > >>

Martin Iturbide:
Hi Mark

Thanks for the feedback. I had updated the wiki of the K55 and K70 with your suggestions.

About the K96 keyboard you got, if it is a different model I prefer to create a different Wiki page about it, even if it is the same hardwareID.
Can you please post the hardware report of it and the HardwareID? and the website link.

Regards

Mark Szkolnicki:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on November 12, 2021, 02:07:25 pm ---Hi Mark

Thanks for the feedback. I had updated the wiki of the K55 and K70 with your suggestions.

About the K96 keyboard you got, if it is a different model I prefer to create a different Wiki page about it, even if it is the same hardwareID.
Can you please post the hardware report of it and the HardwareID? and the website link.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Good Morning Martin!

Will do on the hardware info,

Your reply was about a K96 keyboard which I assume was a typo - actually K95

Will try to get to that later today and Best!

M

Mark Szkolnicki:

Regards

--- End quote ---

Hi Again Martin!

Well that was quick and easy for Hardware ID, having time to set things up on my systems.

The Hardware ID is indeed different than Ivan's board. The K95 RGB Platinum ID is 1B1C:1B2D

Ivan's was 1B1C:1B11

Hardware Report to follow.

M

Mark Szkolnicki:

Regards

--- End quote ---

Hi Martin!

Attached is the Hardware report for the Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Keyboard.

I didn't send one about the K70 Mk.2 as when I attempted to use lsusb to identify the keyboard there seemed to be no listing for Hardware ID 1B1C:1B38. LSUSB identifies the keyboard as a generic PS/2  keyboard for some reason

It could also not locate it using the ID for the Vengence K70 which I believe is an older model. Browsing the newest usb.ids file which I downloaded today it does not list 1B1C:1B38 in the listing under Corsair, so that may be the problem.

Anyway, a fine rest of the day and weekend to you, Sir and Best!

M

Mark Szkolnicki:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on October 20, 2021, 12:02:56 am ---
Can it be possible for you to post the Hardware USB ID of the keyboard so I can add it to the OS2World wiki?
Also if you can post the hardware report of the USB device using lsusb (I have an article on how to generate that report here)

--- End quote ---

Hi Martin!

Got the Hardware Report for the K70 Mk2 keyboard finally.

The hardware ID I gave you first for this K70 board is incorrect - for the Mk2 - it should be 1b1c:1b49, so it is different from the Mk1 version.

The hardware report is attached below and Best!

M

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version