OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Librecad and other ports

(1/3) > >>

roberto:
Thank you very much for carrying this application, I find it very comfortable not to have to start WIN to be able to use a CAD program in OS/2.
I just have a question, because you do not put the icon if you have it in the folders.
The other program that I wanted to test is the OpenJournal, but it does not let me open it. I do not see any error file.

Saludos

Martin Iturbide:
Hi Roberto

--- Quote from: roberto on November 09, 2021, 10:01:24 pm ---The other program that I wanted to test is the OpenJournal, but it does not let me open it. I do not see any error file.

--- End quote ---
Do you have any error on Open Journal?
Just in case you need to install, qt5-qtmultimedia, qt5-qtwebsockets, qt5-qtwebengine, qt5-qtwebchannel

Regards

TeLLie:
Hi,

Maybe "chkdll32 openjournal.exe" will give some answer...

roberto:
Martin - After install those packages let me tear it up but not well. The calendar does not come out. There are still things,

TELLIE-- I do not have on my system the chkdll32 file

A simple way to put a PNG type icon in a program is:
Copy your-icon.png your-icon.ico, open the program in Properties, Icon, and select the ICO button, drag and loose your-icon.ico , push on button PNG.

You close the program properties, and delete the your-icon.ico file. This is a png file.

saludos

Martin Iturbide:
Hi Roberto

Can you try "PMDLL.exe openjournal.exe" and check the dependencies that are in red?
If you don't have PMDLL you can get it at hobbes.

Can you also confirm you are connected to the netlabs-exp repository and have Qt 5.15.2  installed?

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version