OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Hardware

New ArcaOS USB driver.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lars:
I can build a test version of OS2DASD.DMD to prove that the error can at least be circumvented in the described way (it's a good question what consequences this error has on system behaviour as it should not occur in the first place).

However, there is the other problem that ArcaNoae will likely not be able to distribute a fixed version of OS2DASD.DMD due to legal reasons.

But maybe you can add this info to your ticket and AN can deduce what they need to do so that this error will never occur.

Remy:

--- Quote from: Lars on November 25, 2021, 12:59:42 pm ---I can build a test version of OS2DASD.DMD to prove that the error can at least be circumvented in the described way (it's a good question what consequences this error has on system behaviour as it should not occur in the first place).

However, there is the other problem that ArcaNoae will likely not be able to distribute a fixed version of OS2DASD.DMD due to legal reasons.

But maybe you can add this info to your ticket and AN can deduce what they need to do so that this error will never occur.

--- End quote ---

Hi Lars,
If could you provide a test build, I agree to give it a try.

AN informed.
Regards
Rémy

Lars:
I'll try and knock it together. As time permits.

Lars:
I have that test version ready. Bumped up the version number to 14.106 so as to avoid confusion.
Where do you want me to send it to ?

Lars

Remy:

--- Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2021, 03:40:49 pm ---I have that test version ready. Bumped up the version number to 14.106 so as to avoid confusion.
Where do you want me to send it to ?

Lars

--- End quote ---

Hi Lars, nice
You can use my email (PM sent)
Regards

Rémy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version