OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Hardware

New ArcaOS USB driver and Floppy drive

(1/2) > >>

Igor:
I ran into a problem. USB drive of floppy disks does not reread the floppy disk when accessing the disk. In the 16-bit version, everything works successfully.
What can be done to solve the problem?

Roderick Klein:

--- Quote from: Igor on January 10, 2022, 06:15:11 pm ---I ran into a problem. USB drive of floppy disks does not reread the floppy disk when accessing the disk. In the 16-bit version, everything works successfully.

--- End quote ---

Are you using the AN USB drivers or the Lars his USB drivers ?

Roderick

Igor:

--- Quote from: Roderick Klein on January 10, 2022, 10:17:44 pm ---
Are you using the AN USB drivers or the Lars his USB drivers ?

Roderick

--- End quote ---
Problem only exists in the AN USB version.
Lars USB are working correctly.

Dave Yeo:
It's a known issue and likely a fix will be coming

Martin Iturbide:
Hi Igor

--- Quote from: Igor on January 10, 2022, 06:15:11 pm ---I ran into a problem. USB drive of floppy disks does not reread the floppy disk when accessing the disk. In the 16-bit version, everything works successfully.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but I don't understand your problem. Is it that the first time it reads the floppy and when you refresh the drive window does not reload it (reread).?

I had a problem with the USB floppy diskette unit, that some diskettes are readable and some other not. And the same diskette that is not readable on the USB floppy is completely readable on a diskette drive plugged to a floppy port. I guess this is something different.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version