OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Programming

Netlabs.org on Github

<< < (2/2)

Martin Iturbide:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on January 16, 2022, 08:11:54 am ---With that in mind, Github works. Hopefully Martin has copies of all those repositories he has created.

--- End quote ---

It reminds me that I need to upload a update github backup on Archive.org. I have a backup in my HDD for the projects on OS2World, but I also try to upload a second backup on Archive.org.

Regards

Martin Iturbide:
Hi

Now that I had uploaded my OS2World Github backup to Archive.org I would like to reply  ;D

My option had been for Github because it's simplicity before it got bought by Microsoft. It was very easy for me to use that git and upload the source code not being a developer. I had only tested it against bitbucket and sourceforge, and I still prefer it. If someday Microsoft starts to cripple the service, delete files or anything funky, that will be mark the time to move on and I also have a backup on my HDD and Archive.org (public).

So this is only an option for any developer that still want to continue the development under the netlabs organization. The developer of the project is the one that has all the power to choose.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version