OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

AVxCAT (v2 into test)

<< < (2/8) > >>

Remy:

--- Quote from: David Graser on March 09, 2022, 04:16:03 pm ---I downloaded file without a problem.

I execute the .exe  and the first pic shows what happens.  This has happen with earlier versions.  I just stopped it and ran the .exe again and it would work.  Not this time..

I get the second message and then nothing happens.

--- End quote ---

Thanks,
verifying and let you know

Remy:

--- Quote from: David Graser on March 09, 2022, 04:16:03 pm ---I downloaded file without a problem.

I execute the .exe  and the first pic shows what happens.  This has happen with earlier versions.  I just stopped it and ran the .exe again and it would work.  Not this time..

I get the second message and then nothing happens.

--- End quote ---

This code is executed during initial installation without ini file and after opening parameters + clic on webc checkbox
The messages are from webc dialog (but it could be displaied if an error occured before - making me modify a/)

I checked under my system but didn't get the error after removing my ini file and starting a fresh install.
I checked the code and changed 2 lines
a/ one which could set an invalid option if a specified path doesn't exist (cdda2wav)
B/ I forgot to refresh a var under webc dialog centering the dialog (corrected to refresh this var as it should be)
  If this var got dropped, a crash could occur (had this under an other dialog in an older version)   

Can you please get the update and give it a try ? thanks
(same file name)

Regards
Rémy

David Graser:
Hi Remy

I must apologize.  I found what I did wrong.  I failed to copy the files over the previous install which had used Warpin.  Once I did that, everything appears to work great.   There were more files I required that were not included with the previous install. Thanks for all you hard work..

David

Remy:

--- Quote from: David Graser on March 10, 2022, 07:04:19 pm ---Hi Remy

I must apologize.  I found what I did wrong.  I failed to copy the files over the previous install which had used Warpin.  Once I did that, everything appears to work great.   There were more files I required that were not included with the previous install. Thanks for all you hard work..

David

--- End quote ---

Hi David,
GA will be Warpin.

Thanks for your update
Rémy

Remy:
Update available:

Added m3u list sorted by write date/time option
default = track names, if prefixed by track number, it is right but if not préfixed by track numbers, default sort may not provide expected result. With sort m3u by wtime, older on top, grab order is respected (sort limited by dir date/time precision)

Option available under: "CD output path" parameters Menu -> [  +  ]

Regards
Rémy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version