OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Test build of dooble with qt5

(1/63) > >>

Paul Smedley:
Hey guys,

I'm many have read posts of a build of dooble existing and is waiting on an rpm.

I couldn't understand why a zip wasn't being provided, so I spent a little bit of time this morning building it myself, the result is https://smedley.id.au/tmp/dooble-2022.04.04-os2-20220424.zip

Note I've had the browser close on me a few times, no idea yet if these are dooble or Qt5 related. There is nothing in popuplog.os2  not in the exceptq folder

edit: I would like to add that this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the work that Dmitry has put into the port of Qt5.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Paul

Eugene Tucker:
Thanks Paul!

Dave Yeo:
My build crashes now and again at a breakpoint, I assume that it is an OOM (out of memory) error.
I see commits today to force single process mode as well.

Dave Yeo:
Paul, did you have problems with the lack of mlock and munlock? I ended up disabling the check for it in the pro file.

Paul Smedley:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on April 24, 2022, 01:36:01 am ---Paul, did you have problems with the lack of mlock and munlock? I ended up disabling the check for it in the pro file.

--- End quote ---

I did something similar :) Except I assumed mmap was in use, so I didn't change the pro, I just added a #ifndef __KLIBC__ around the calls to mlock/munlock.

Next is to rebuilt with GCC 11.3.0 well, just because.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version