OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

ANPM doesn't work with Arca Noae repositries anymore :(

(1/1)

Tuure Linden:
I haven't used ArcaOs for a while because I have been waiting for the new web browser. The old Firefox is getting quite unusable for my kind of work. Today I decided to update my system because I haven't done so for a long while. And now there seems to be a problem with the Arca Noae repositories:
YUM returned annn error:
Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: ArcaOS. Please verify its path and try again.
Temporarily disabbbling repository: ArcaOS

And same goes with the Subscription repository! I have renewed my subscription a month ago, so that's in order.

How could I fix this, anyone? Netlabs and all the other repositories work just fine. I have also run all the Cleanup and Maintenance options under YUM Tools  but that didn't fix the situation. And I have re-entered my credentials too.

Paul Smedley:
Try it again. Lewis was having some server issues this morning (my time).

Tuure Linden:
It still doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow then.

Paul Smedley:

--- Quote from: Tuure Linden on May 01, 2022, 11:30:34 am ---It still doesn't work. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow then.

--- End quote ---
I've flicked Lewis an email  - hopefully once he see's the email he can work out what's happening.

Lewis Rosenthal:
This should all be working, now. A server glitch led to a cascade failure of several dependent systems, but reboots work wonders.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version