OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - General > Events

User Meeting Cologne November, 5th 2022 confirmed

(1/6) > >>

Sigurd Fastenrath:
Hi,

Thomas Müller and I paid for the meeting today. This ensures that it will actually take place in Cologne. Everyone who wants to come is welcome! A message to Thomas or me in advance of a planned participation would be nice and important. However, this can also be done at very short notice, there is no fixed date for a commitment. Cancellations are also possible at any time, since the premises etc. are already booked. If a room is required in the Cologne Riehl Youth Hostel, we recommend that you do this as soon as possible. For further inquiries, we are at your disposal. Thanks very much!

Remy:
Hi,

Do you plan remote video access ?
As you know, to travel between UE countries, a pass is now required until mid 2023.

Regards
Rémy

Sigurd Fastenrath:
Hi Remy

we have not decided wether we will record the meeting on video or not. We will discuss a live stream as well, but Thomas and me are not experts in this case, we will have a look at this even though.

Please give us more information on the travel topic. I do not understand what you exactly mean, sorry for this, I have to apologize.
I guess you - if at all - would travel from France to Germany and I do not see any restrictions regarding this. Do you have a link for me where I can get further details? Thank you in Advance!!

Remy:
https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en

https://truthunmuted.org/pandemic-of-tyranny-eu-votes-to-extend-vaccine-passes-until-at-least-summer-2023/

Neil Waldhauer:
Warpstock is likely to meet the same weekend. I think it would be interesting to have a video link between the meetings for a get-together. Considering time zones, I think the first session for Warpstock and the last session for Cologne might work for this.

In person meetings are for people to have interactions, and I think this would make both meetings a little bit better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version