Lying low for a few days

<< < (2/4) > >>

David McKenna:
 So sorry for your loss, Paul.

Pete2:
Sorry to hear that, Paul.

Mark Szkolnicki:
Sorry to hear, Paul

We are cat people, and there are currently 2 in the household, but over the years four others have been part of our lives - the balance were from our local SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and one from a litter on a farm.

Most were kittens when they came in. We had to help them each to their final rest after long full lives, and there was a lot of crying involved. Each little soul was unique, as I'm sure your furry companion was.

I hope Hudson had a long full life as well, full of love, which he probably gave back 10 fold. Treated well (and with respect) dogs are loyal and loving to the end, especially being with his master in such a beautiful setting. I'm sure his last memory and sight in this life was of you, which is as it should be.

Again my condolences and Best!

M

Dave Yeo:
Having had a couple of dogs get old and die, feel for you. It's the worse part of owning pets, especially dogs, they get old too quick.

Dariusz Piatkowski:
Hi Paul,
Sorry to hear of a good friend leaving!

Have one of my own here, we are pretty close, enough so that my family calls me "favourite human" whenver he's around.

Take care,
-Dariusz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version