(1/2) > >>

Eugene Gorbunoff:
Our Popular applications:
* eSchemes, PNG Desktop
* DVD/CD Toys, Zippy, PM Backup Suite
* ReFormat, JRescuer (recover JFS), NetDrive NDCrypt plugin
* PM123 (Glassman edition)

eCoSoft is working on OS/2 market since 2000 (when we have contacted
Mensys via FIDONet), eCoSoft was participating in eComStation development.

During 2022 and 2023 to purchase our shareware applications you should contact us.

Contact us to "purchase" the applications: eg@ecomstation.ru

Ian Manners:
Hi Eugene,

Your post comes across as political, and illegal. I have reworded it.

Sigurd Fastenrath:

--- Quote from: Eugene Gorbunoff on September 29, 2022, 11:11:52 am ---During 2022 and 2023 to purchase our shareware applications you should make extra efforts
(*removed content*).
This rules will not change even if EU/US banks repeal restrictions from russian banks till 2024.
Contact us to "purchase" the applications: eg@ecomstation.ru

--- End quote ---

EU Sanctions against Russia due to their war of aggression against ukraine do not allow to send any kind of Computertechnology to Russia nor trade with it.

Neil Waldhauer:
I don't want make a political thread, but I do not understand the restrictions on us. Eugene and friends did not cause this situation. Supporting them will not affect the situation in Ukraine. Can someone who understands the sanctions post a simple statement of what we can and cannot do?

Sigurd Fastenrath:

--- Quote from: Neil Waldhauer on September 29, 2022, 03:29:01 pm ---I don't want make a political thread, but I do not understand the restrictions on us. Eugene and friends did not cause this situation. Supporting them will not affect the situation in Ukraine. Can someone who understands the sanctions post a simple statement of what we can and cannot do?

--- End quote ---

When it comes to the EU you can have a look here:

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/sanctions/restrictive-measures-against-russia-over-ukraine/sanctions-against-russia-explained/

One of the points:
- cutting-edge technology (e.g. quantum computers and advanced semiconductors, high-end electronics and software)

Official site of the EU Commission. Please keep in mind that the restrictions are subject to constant, even short-term, changes or tightening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version