OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Programming

Building Qt5

<< < (3/13) > >>

Paul Smedley:
I don't know why, but my build is dying with:

--- Code: ---cd sqldrivers/ && ( test -e Makefile || U:/dev/qt5-dev-build/qtbase/bin/qmake.exe -o Makefile U:/dev/qt5/qtbase/src/plugins/sqldrivers/sqldrivers.pro ) && C:/USR/BIN/make.exe -f Makefile
Project ERROR: Could not find feature sql-psql.
make.exe[3]: *** [sub-sqldrivers-make_first] Error 3

--- End code ---

Has anyone else seen this? I don't have postgresql installed in this box, but I would think it should be trying to detect it?

Further to this, grepping for sql-psql shows it should be disabled...

--- Code: ---./qtbase/src/plugins/sqldrivers/qtsqldrivers-config.pri:QT.sqldrivers_private.disabled_features = sql-db2 sql-ibase sql-mysql sql-oci sql-odbc sql-psql sql-sqli
te2 sql-tds

--- End code ---

Dave Yeo:
I have K:/work/qt5/qt5-dev-build/qtbase/plugins/sqldrivers/qsqlite.dll so I guess your problem didn't happen here.
I moved to a different install and now libvpx also gets correctly found, eventually the system trapped with a processing error, so now trying with make -j1

Paul Smedley:
Hi Dave,

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on October 28, 2022, 06:28:36 am ---I have K:/work/qt5/qt5-dev-build/qtbase/plugins/sqldrivers/qsqlite.dll so I guess your problem didn't happen here.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I got this too - the error was after this got built :(

Cheers,

Paul

TeLLie:
Hi Paul,

I dont see this error on my build..

I have in .pri file...

QT.sqldrivers.enabled_features =
QT.sqldrivers.disabled_features =
QT.sqldrivers.QT_CONFIG =
QT.sqldrivers.exports =
QT.sqldrivers_private.enabled_features = sql-sqlite system-sqlite
QT.sqldrivers_private.disabled_features = sql-db2 sql-ibase sql-mysql sql-oci sql-odbc sql-psql sql-sqlite2 sql-tds
QT.sqldrivers_private.libraries = sqlite
QMAKE_LIBS_SQLITE = -lsqlite3
QMAKE_DEPENDS_SQLITE_CC = ZLIB
QMAKE_DEPENDS_SQLITE_LD = ZLIB

Dave Yeo:
Well, I'm still building without that error. A couple of times the system has popped up with a sys(something), not enough memory to process this command, make.exe and make (I think actually G++) froze forcing a reboot with the rest of the system stable. After stripping startup command, it continues compiling blink.
With 4 GB of memory installed, my swap file has grown to 72 MB's. First time I've seen it grow since the days with 2GB of ram. We're really at the limit of 32bit hardware.
Edit: sys0147, IIRC. Swap grew to 440MB before the popup, should have closed SeaMonkey quicker :) but other then the hung build VIO window system is stable. The memory widget says I'm using 2.9GB's of ram with 363 MB free and the 440MB swapper
Help 147 does helpfully make some suggestions,

--- Code: ---o  Reduce the number of running programs.
o  Reduce the value of the BUFFERS=, TRACEBUF=, DISKCACHE=, THREADS=,
   RMSIZE=, or DEVICE=VDISK.SYS statement in the CONFIG.SYS file and
   restart the system.

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version