Author Topic: Rebuilds of MM Audio Pack  (Read 29492 times)

Andi B.

• View Profile
Re: Rebuilds of MM Audio Pack
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2022, 09:48:55 am »
Ahhh.. that really is too bad - would be nice to add the digital transfer.

Regards,
Digital transfer from CD you mean? Or what. We had CD digital out the last time I used it. Something about 10-20 years ago. But I hardly can imagine someone needs that today anymore.

Martin Iturbide

• OS2World NewsMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Your Friend Wil Declares...
    • View Profile
    • Martin's Personal Blog
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2022, 02:24:28 pm »
What it didn't work was to convert it to FLAC. I also did the "Convert To", but this time, when I press the convert button, the bar will not progress, the error sound will chime and the audconv.exe program will be unresponsive and I require to kill the process. It generates a 0 bytes FLAC file that of course don't work.
Regards

You probably also have an entry in popuplog.os2 - I need to get around to debugging this....

Hi Paul.

I had checked and it does not produces an error in popuplog.os2 when converting a WAV to FLAC. Audconv.exe hangs and gets unresponsive, I kill it with a right click the xcenter using "Kill process..".

Regards
Martin Iturbide
OS2World NewsMaster
... just share the dream.

Dave Yeo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2022, 04:29:19 pm »
Ahhh.. that really is too bad - would be nice to add the digital transfer.

Regards,
Digital transfer from CD you mean? Or what. We had CD digital out the last time I used it. Something about 10-20 years ago. But I hardly can imagine someone needs that today anymore.

The mediafolders CD player does not have working digital transfer and I haven't noticed anywhere to plug an analogue cable in for sound in computers in a long time so if you want to listen to a CD, you have to use a different CD player such as the old default classic one .