OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Internet

Login (userid) box for email missing in Firefox 45.9.0

<< < (3/12) > >>

jkrim:
I changed the ANPM to pentium4, and update the ca-certificates (now pentiurm4 download), but still Dooble doesn't work.  Do I have to reinall all the Dooble dependent packages now with pentium4?

Jordan

Roderick Klein:
Delete the cache \home\.doolble. This could cause the browser not to work.

Roderick

Martin Iturbide:

--- Quote from: jkrim on December 11, 2022, 04:49:16 pm ---I changed the ANPM to pentium4, and update the ca-certificates (now pentiurm4 download), but still Dooble doesn't work.  Do I have to reinall all the Dooble dependent packages now with pentium4?

Jordan

--- End quote ---
Hi Jordan.

The recommendation that is on the wild is that all your packages should be changed/reinstalled to pentium4 (if available on the RPM).

When you say "Dooble doesn't work" what do you mean? You double click it and just don't do or show anything? that may mean that some libraries are missing.
I like to use "PMDLL dooble.exe" for example to check any DLL that may be in red to know what is missing. 

Regards

Dave Yeo:

--- Quote from: jkrim on December 11, 2022, 04:49:16 pm ---I changed the ANPM to pentium4, and update the ca-certificates (now pentiurm4 download), but still Dooble doesn't work.  Do I have to reinall all the Dooble dependent packages now with pentium4?

Jordan

--- End quote ---

When I switched over, IIRC, I just used the pentium4 Qt5 packages. Perhaps you need to use the pentium4 OpenSSL and TSL packages to fix the HTTPS problem. As Roderick mentioned, also delete \home\.dooble.

jkrim:
I have no idea where Dooble "cache" is.   Where is /home/dooble on eCS? 

Again,  Dooble opens and tyring url https://www.google.com says:

Load Error

Dooble cannot establish a secure connection to www.google.com. Please visit the Allowed SSL Ciphers panel and review your selections.

FYI, url http://www.google.com works but this won't help me access connect.xfinity.com.

What is supposed to be checked on the tab Windows -> Allowed SSL Ciphers ?  All unchecked?  All checked?

Jordan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version