OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Programming

system error while cloning

<< < (2/2)

Edmund Wong:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on December 21, 2022, 03:38:08 am ---The OS/2 source is at git clone https://dyeo@git.code.sf.net/p/mozilla-os2/code mozilla-os2-code with master being 52ESR, IIRC only 52.4. 45ESR is the branch for the current Firefox etc.

--- End quote ---

Currently cloning it.   Thanks!

I would've hated doing the cloning with mercurial.  Ever since the code base size skyrocketed,
I've never had a good time with cloning it. 

Edmund

Dave Yeo:
BTW, your trap was in _trapQueryRegister, the routine panicked while processing a trap, things were really messed up. If it repeats, Arca Noae wants you to open an issue to investigate.
Did you have Security/2 installed when it happened? Don't know if it is SMP safe (lots of old programs never considered multi-CPU's) or uses kernel stuff that may have changed.

Edmund Wong:

--- Quote from: Dave Yeo on December 21, 2022, 05:37:31 pm ---BTW, your trap was in _trapQueryRegister, the routine panicked while processing a trap, things were really messed up. If it repeats, Arca Noae wants you to open an issue to investigate.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that info.  Will create an issue when it happens again.

--- Quote ---Did you have Security/2 installed when it happened? Don't know if it is SMP safe (lots of old programs never considered multi-CPU's) or uses kernel stuff that may have changed.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I did have Security/2 installed; but have removed it from the system as it wasn't what I
wanted as well as it not really working as expected.

Edmund

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version